Frequently Asked Question
How to Forget a Network
Last Updated 4 years ago
- Open the wireless menu by selecting the logo in the bottom right hand corner.
- Select Network.
- Click on "Network and Internet Settings".
- Click on "Wifi".
- Click on "Manage known networks".
- Find and select eduroam and click on "Forget".
- Select Wifi symbol on top right hand corner.
- Click on "Open Network Preferences".
- Select Wi-Fi
- Click on "Advanced"
- Select eduroam and click on the ( - ) symbol.
- Go to settings.
- Go to Wi-Fi
- Touch the "i" button next to eduroam.
- Touch "forget this network".
- Select Connections (or Network & Internet) in the settings menu.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Select eduroam.
- Choose the "Forget network" option.